4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
enviso says

Hello,

i’m new here and i have some psd templates that i would like to offer for sale here on TF. The templates need some work to qualify for the prestige TF PSD templates category, and i am currently having fun pixelpushing them into perfection.

What I would like to know is it possible to only send one screenshot up for review (a homepage for example) instead of sending the whole family (about page, portfolio, blog post etc..)?

Thank you

1478 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
+1 more
PixelBin says

I think they’re looking for several pages as one page just won’t cut it in the PSD category.

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
enviso says

Thanks for the reply. I know one page is not enough, the psd i am working on will have 12+ different pages. I thought maybe i could send just one of these pages for review and not all of 12+ so if it gets rejected i don’t have to fix all twelve, just the one page, and when it gets accepted, design the rest of pages out of the first one.

21 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
ReaxionGraphics says
enviso said
Thanks for the reply. I know one page is not enough, the psd i am working on will have 12+ different pages. I thought maybe i could send just one of these pages for review and not all of 12+ so if it gets rejected i don’t have to fix all twelve, just the one page, and when it gets accepted, design the rest of pages out of the first one.

I agree with this – it would be a huge waste of time doing 12 PSDs to find out the reviewers thought the basic design on the homepage wasn’t up to snuff. It could actually be considered harder to fix since it’s not like changing header.php in Wordpress and everything on the site changes :), but seriously, how do experienced PSD designers know they are on the right track charging into the rest of site templates?

Thanks!

6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
jakubt says

I would structure my PSDs in a way that allow me to correct most issues by just dragging one corrected layers group to all templates (and delete old ones in all templates). Thats how I work when my clients require more than one page for the first preview (= always). So keep your PSDs well organized (which is a must anyway if you want to sell them at TF). Of course some “pre-review service” from TF would be great (I mean ability to send them a screenshot and get some feedback before we spend lots of hours on a template) even if it would cost few $ and of course it could not be taken as a warranty that complete work would be accepted.

315 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
SyamilMJ says

Why not post it here, maybe?

We have some great crowd of awesome designers and experienced developers here. I read a lot of those “my theme is rejected threads”. When you compare the quality of comments from the forumers vs comment by reviewers you notice that they(forumers) give you more detailed answers/tips on where to fix or improve.

Just my opinion :)

by
by
by
by
by
by