Hello Community,I bought the theme senna I installed everything as it is shown in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcNMrBgN_ds Now I have problems to upload the demo_files.xml if I want to import it always comes back an error message. I have attached a screenshot. Please help me with the settings. http://h-moun.de/Unbenannt.png
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Envato Staff
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Author was Featured
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
The message is from your server saying that it doesn’t have enough memory allocated to run the function – therefore you should actually contact your hosting company and show them the error for them to increase memory, if you don’t have the ability to force the memory allocation to your WordPress install yourself.
Hi Hamoun, Just wanted to let you know that in the latest update for Senna there is a button “Import demo data” which imports automatically the content. It is an AJAX function which is made in 10 steps so it might help you with the memory limit of your server.
Also you could increase the memory limit from wp-config.php by adding define(“WP_MEMORY_LIMIT”, 128); but this requires a server restart and it needs to be allowed by your host provider. In other case ask this to your hosting company.
Anyway we shouldn’t talk about this here because Pixelgrade’s support forum is a faster way to resolve issues or get help.
Please excuse me, I’m absolutely not a professional. What do I do now? Can someone please help me? A step by step guide would be awesome!
It’s not that hard.
1. Install the theme 2. Activate the theme and the recommended plugins 3. Press the Import Demo Data button and wait (the operation may take few minutes but you will see the progress in the meantime)
love you guys! Everything works now. The installation video in the description is not very helpful … Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Glad we can help! Cheers