3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Hamoun says

Hello Community,

I bought the theme senna I installed everything as it is shown in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcNMrBgN_ds Now I have problems to upload the demo_files.xml if I want to import it always comes back an error message. I have attached a screenshot. Please help me with the settings. http://h-moun.de/Unbenannt.png

Hamoun!

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi Hamoun, I see that you’ve already contacted the author via item comments as well, which is great. He’ll definitely be able to point you in the right direction.

If you haven’t already, you can also try the theme’s dedicated support forum here. Good luck.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

The message is from your server saying that it doesn’t have enough memory allocated to run the function – therefore you should actually contact your hosting company and show them the error for them to increase memory, if you don’t have the ability to force the memory allocation to your WordPress install yourself.

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
lup says

Hi Hamoun, Just wanted to let you know that in the latest update for Senna there is a button “Import demo data” which imports automatically the content. It is an AJAX function which is made in 10 steps so it might help you with the memory limit of your server.

Also you could increase the memory limit from wp-config.php by adding define(“WP_MEMORY_LIMIT”, 128); but this requires a server restart and it needs to be allowed by your host provider. In other case ask this to your hosting company.

Anyway we shouldn’t talk about this here because Pixelgrade’s support forum is a faster way to resolve issues or get help.

Regards!

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Hamoun says

Please excuse me, I’m absolutely not a professional. What do I do now? Can someone please help me? A step by step guide would be awesome!

373 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
pixelgrade says

It’s not that hard.

1. Install the theme 2. Activate the theme and the recommended plugins 3. Press the Import Demo Data button and wait (the operation may take few minutes but you will see the progress in the meantime)

That’s it.

3 posts
Hamoun says

love you guys! Everything works now. The installation video in the description is not very helpful … Thank you, thank you, thank you!

373 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
pixelgrade says

Glad we can help! Cheers :)

by
by
by
by
by
by