I’ve been asked about this a bunch of times and I would like an experts opinion: when using Wordpress is it bad for SEO loading pages, posts and other custom post types with AJAX calls? These pages exist and can be accessed directly by typing their URL’s on the browser…
Any feedback is highly appreciated.
If you can navigate your website and find all the content with JS completely disabled – you’re good to go.
return false;, so that clicking the link doesn’t open the page but rather makes an AJAX call.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
^ Yup, it will go to the link directly.
Thanks everyone. Time to code a bit more