137 posts Ahoy, me Hearties!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
ChrisMooney says

Hey all,

I just wanted to ask a quick question/make a suggestion. I’m looking at selling some of my audio work in the future (I’m 50/50 web developer/composer) but the branding image I use for selling things on themeforest isn’t particularly suiting to that of what I want to present on audiojungle. For example my website/twitter/profile images/text etc would ideally be different, although my username the same.

What do you think?

I know I could make a new account but it’s a bit of a hassle and not as productive (commission wise).

Thanks

103 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ImadJomaa says

I absolutely agree. Same login but different personal info or portfolio info would definitely be an excellent addition.

441 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
pixelnourish says

I think this is a good idea – Could I maybe suggest that this could turn into an option within the ‘Edit’ section of the author’s dashboard? So that you could have the option of having it the same if you don’t mind it that way, or selecting to change all 5 (soon to be 6) if you wanted..?

But yes +1 to this :)

8266 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

maybe you should alter your branding to reflect your work across all markeplaces… having your branding consistent across the marketplace would be far better than having multiple accounts… plus you dont have to work the % rate up multiple times…

137 posts Ahoy, me Hearties!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
ChrisMooney says
maybe you should alter your branding to reflect your work across all markeplaces… having your branding consistent across the marketplace would be far better than having multiple accounts… plus you dont have to work the % rate up multiple times…

Having the same profile information/social profiles/website information etc is not helpfull for the buyer.

It difficult to reflect the same branding across all marketplaces as for example my themeforest stuff is all under my name “Mudo Designs” which would hardly be fitting for my muisc work.

by
by
by
by
by
by