• Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says

Are you saying I deserve to have some troll harrass me because It’s not economically viable for me to answer the same questions over and over because people dont read?

In the future I would just flag comments that cross the line. No sense arguing with customers because even if you have valid points these kinds of things never look good to other potential buyers.

5391 posts
  • Australia
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Australia says

Are you saying I deserve to have some troll harrass me because It’s not economically viable for me to answer the same questions over and over because people dont read?

Of course i dont condone it. But adding fuel to the fire, keeps it burning longer

266 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
Endat says

he keeps posting and posting all of this threatening garbage

Seller, I’m collecting all of your negative posts and pasting them into an email to Envato co-founders and CEOs, Collis and Cyan. This includes your initial 5 posts where you were seriously nasty to your buyers, telling them to “learn to read” and “shut the fck up” and taunting people who spoke English as a second language. Plus all of the negative stuff you keep posting to me. Keep posting more trash and I’ll keep grabbing copies.

I want people to see what a piece of trash he is… he represents everything wrong with this community

266 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • United States
Endat says

Of course i dont condone it. But adding fuel to the fire, keeps it burning longer

He keeps posting trash and then flagging my defense… making threats and such. I dont think I should ignore this, I am fighting back. I dont deserve this kind of treatment just making an app…

This guy wants a flame war, ill give him one… he is a nothing piece of garbage who shouldnt even be allowed to have an account. and also a perfect example of how authors should be allowed to block certain bad apples… because he keeps coming back over and over no matter how many times i flag him.

266 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • United States
Endat says

In the future I would just flag comments that cross the line. No sense arguing with customers because even if you have valid points these kinds of things never look good to other potential buyers.

He’s not a customer, just some random person who has nothing better to do than try to ruin someone’s credibility and he’s wasting Envato’s time too because he claims he’s writing the CEO ’s and co-founders with everything i’ve said to him.. I dont know what his motivation is, or what his intentions are by harassing Envato but i would like to prevent people like this from bothering me. I can’t ignore such ignorance and misdirected malice

5311 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+5 more
CodingJack says

I want people to see what a piece of trash he is… he represents everything wrong with this community

But nothing positive is going to come out of it. On the other hand, if you just report his comments and contact support about the issue you’re likely to see a positive outcome.

5391 posts
  • Australia
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Australia says

I understand and sympathise with your situation, but first rule of being an author and answering issues , comments and support requests is to maintain a strict line. Do not get embroiled in petty argument.

Keep cool, calm and collected. Idiots and cyber bullies soon get bored and move on, then and only then get the powers that be involved.

266 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • United States
Endat says

The biggest issue was him flagging legitimate support comments and positive customer feedback.. I assume those flags will be rejected?

I left my concerns for the mods while i flagged his garbage posts.. about how they should block him from my items. I guess I’ll just go to sleep, have a good Thanksgiving tomorrow and then go buy toys and coats for a local cause. Take care guys, this guy isn’t impacting sales.. just aggravating to say the least.

I would just remove this item and end the harassment. I’ve done that before with a different item, but I learned it’s not fair to everyone else who might want or need the item..

5222 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+9 more
KingDog Staff says