1870 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

I’m sorry to hear that. Anyway feel free to contact us if you want to start a smooth cooperation with realistic time estimations ( we have skills, good framework and talented people ).

219 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Greece
+2 more
corethemes says

An elite author is just someone with a lot of sales, the chance of them screwing you over is just as high as anyone else

Ditto. Either put trust in a newer developer here, or learn to do it yourself! (I’d go for the second).

1468 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Like reading a autobiography :) the main thing is Dary sad that you loose a lot of time and time is money. In the end we invested some money and kickstarted a team, set up offices…. and trying to work it :)

But yes be shure to request live preview of work… all of our work are done directly on servers or we update everyday, so potential partners could see the progress.

128 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+3 more
Dary says

Are you sure that there no jealousy between high sales authors and new authors?!

I did found what i’m looking for and let’s hope that i’m not wrong!

Will do!

I take anyone else include new authors right? Well, This has nothing to do with new authors! How come a new author take you down and you don’t have a single sale?! if your items has some similarity then sure they will all try to take you down ;)

Trust me, if i had it all on my hand i wouldn’t open this thread or even look for a developer!

Welcome to the family!

It’s good to have you around Freshface, You are always in the right place at the right time!

You said it all!

308 posts PremiumLayers.com
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
PremiumLayers says

this is so sad :S

1002 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
purethemes says

Was he from Brazil by any chance? ;)

128 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+3 more
Dary says

Was he from Brazil by any chance? ;)

You already know him, He was the first dev not the second that i mentioned above! No names! ;)

1772 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

From my own experience, designers choose to go with the best pricing option and often the ones who offer the best deal on the percentage gets the “job”. I got lots of emails from designers saying they got better offers and most of them didn’t have the wordpress / html versions online not even today, I’d consider working with a consisent person with maybe a little bit lower share, but serious person opposing a maybe better payroll, but a not serious developer.

Of course you can find good deals with serious developers, but it’s not that easy since the elite authors are most of the time booked and they can easily find new work.

P.S. I think I know him as well :D

128 posts
+3 more
Dary says

From my own experience, designers choose to go with the best pricing option and often the ones who offer the best deal on the percentage gets the “job”. I got lots of emails from designers saying they got better offers and most of them didn’t have the wordpress / html versions online not even today, I’d consider working with a consisent person with maybe a little bit lower share, but serious person opposing a maybe better payroll, but a not serious developer.

Of course you can find good deals with serious developers, but it’s not that easy since the elite authors are most of the time booked and they can easily find new work.

P.S. I think I know him as well :D

Hi Cristi,

You are not interested in a partnership! You go only for the psd templates rights if you know what i mean ;)

I have received a bunch of emails from authors got played by the same guy, Envato should take a serious action against people like him!

320 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
SuggeElson says

Every time same story, Dary you have good items just pick reputable member from here.

by
by
by
by
by
by