128 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+3 more
Dary says

hi
I read your story and I know your feeling.
I sent you an email through your profile page.
good luck

I haven’t received your email yet!

Have you considered to sell the rights of you graphics to a developer for a fixed fee ?

What’s the point of selling your own work instead working with a partner? I’ve been selling my graphic design work rights for about 3 years, and i’m not going to sell the rights anymore!

Thanks!

261 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
PersianArt says

I sent you an email through your profile page.
I send again for you.

best regard

128 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+3 more
Dary says

As i sad we always have live dev link set up. So you ask him for the same and you can track the progress hourly, or if not at least once a day it should be updated.

I actually did found a front-back end developer last week, And that’s for sure i always check on my website server to see the updates of the theme ;)

I receive emails from buyers asking me for the release date and i always say “it will be available in the near future!”

43 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Rachata says

I have 2 solutions for you

- learning to coding (it takes 6-12 months)

- team up with newbies

I can coding and design but my design level is too low to compete to other authors in the market but I will make it by my self, control both front and back as one haha :).

cheers !

128 posts
+3 more
Dary says

There aren’t many better investments than learning to code. ;)

If it’s the only solution, I’ll definitely go for it!

- team up with newbies

I can coding and design but my design level is too low to compete to other authors in the market but I will make it by my self, control both front and back as one haha :).

cheers !

1 Year! That’s a long time, Don’t you think? It might take you less than 2 months to learn HTML5 & CSS3!

94 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
webTypo says

There aren’t many better investments than learning to code. ;)

If it’s the only solution, I’ll definitely go for it!

- team up with newbies

cheers !
1 Year! That’s a long time, Don’t you think? It might take you less than 2 months to learn HTML5 & CSS3!

I think it’s possible to learn it in a few months, but you not just want to learn it.

You want to know it to a level where you can make money with your skill and that is a completely different category.

Still start to learn it and you will see how it goes, maybe you’re super talented in coding just don’t know yet.

I wish the best for you.

128 posts
+3 more
Dary says

I think it’s possible to learn it in a few months, but you not just want to learn it.

You want to know it to a level where you can make money with your skill and that is a completely different category.

Still start to learn it and you will see how it goes, maybe you’re super talented in coding just don’t know yet.

I wish the best for you.

Nobody’s born knowing ;)

128 posts
+3 more
Dary says

My new year start with:

• Found out that the second dev was working on his own project while he was working on mine
  • The third dev can’t keep working – At least he done the HTML / CSS responsive template!
  • The fourth partner wants my designs to be under his own brand name – Really?!
  • Looking for a honest and hard worker partner
by
by
by
by
by
by