2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
rossdharvey says

I have a complete set of templates for a website design. Custom and awesome. Needs to be 100% as per design, so experience is needed.

Message me for full description and images over email (don’t want the designs to be public). From that, I’ll await a quote!

Payment to be delivered once spec sheet is ticked off. Trustworthy source, I’ll happily pay the person who can convert it properly.

Ex-developer myself, although using Textpattern. Would love the WP backend for my new (photography) website, but don’t have time to learn the WP theme process myself.

555 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Gareth_Gillman says

you haven’t left any way to contact you, I am interested though – You can email me contact @ garethgillman .co.uk (remove spaces).

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
rossdharvey says

Whoops! I assumed there was a PM service. Email: rossharvey (gmail).

905 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Hi, Official Support Staff of Elite Author ThemePunch and ThunderBundies here. I am available for Freelance Work you can head over to my profile page to take a look at my Client testimonials and send me message through here http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

88 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
angela30 says

hello,

we can do that for you. please send me details at [angela at cisinlive dot com] or add me on Skype- cis.angela will give you a quote for this asap.

Awaiting your reply. Angela

by
by
by
by
by
by