2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
rossdharvey says

I have a complete set of templates for a website design. Custom and awesome. Needs to be 100% as per design, so experience is needed.

Message me for full description and images over email (don’t want the designs to be public). From that, I’ll await a quote!

Payment to be delivered once spec sheet is ticked off. Trustworthy source, I’ll happily pay the person who can convert it properly.

Ex-developer myself, although using Textpattern. Would love the WP backend for my new (photography) website, but don’t have time to learn the WP theme process myself.

654 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
Gareth_Gillman says

you haven’t left any way to contact you, I am interested though – You can email me contact @ garethgillman .co.uk (remove spaces).

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
rossdharvey says

Whoops! I assumed there was a PM service. Email: rossharvey (gmail).

906 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Hi, Official Support Staff of Elite Author ThemePunch and ThunderBundies here. I am available for Freelance Work you can head over to my profile page to take a look at my Client testimonials and send me message through here http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

88 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
angela30 says

hello,

we can do that for you. please send me details at [angela at cisinlive dot com] or add me on Skype- cis.angela will give you a quote for this asap.

Awaiting your reply. Angela

by
by
by
by
by
by