First I want to say thank you to anyone who answers this. I am working with the zig zag theme and would like to change the color to a custom red. I know there are six default colors and would like to know how to add another accent color most efficiently. I’m thinking this can either be done by LESS or PHP code as I’m sure that’s how the original developers might have coded the default colors.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hi crewmember, this is a general open forum, you can interact directly with the author here The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts and hopefully find a fix.
I came across this one, which might help. Good luck.
for each color/style combo, there is separate CSS file (e.g. zigzagwp/css/light-style-blue.css) To determine which line to change, please use Inspect Element feature in Chrome, or in Firefox with Firebug add-on. Right click on element you want to change and clicking on Inspect Element shows you which line in which CSS file you have to edit.