Just purchased DynamiX 4.0.8 by themeva today, got it installed. I have several problems:
1. I was under the impression the Theme came with Visual Composer, and it appears to installed but I cannot activate it. The Purchase code for DynamiX does not work for Visual Composer.
2. Theme Options does not work. When I select Theme Options I see the tabs but no content…blank page. Selecting the tabs does nothing.
I have the latest version of WordPress, and BuddyPress, and just downloaded the Theme today, so it’s current.
Any help is appreciated.
Hi wbalthrop, welcome to ThemeForest, this is a general open forum. The appropriate support section for this item, if offered, can be found here.
Please follow the instructions provided in the link above to interact directly with the author, where he’ll be able to point you in the right direction.
In the meantime, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks and good luck.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.