47 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
SCORTIE says

hi i am scortie,

i joined last year here.

till now we only did some testings, nothing big. but now i think about to take it more serious and to upload some stuff.

if its ok, i have some questions:

1. why it is not allowed to put – copyrights – or the – © sign – inside our packages?

2. is it allowed to show a link to our website – inside my graphicriver profile? (i see some guys who did that?)

3. is it allowed to link to our website – inside my packages? or is it allowed to put a link to a support@ e-mail inside?

4. how long get the payment reversed – if the amount is to small – excample: i have 50$ but don´t need it, it is possible to hold it for 12 month or more in the account? or is that a risk?

thanks buddies for your help

scortie

ps: i tried to ask all that on graphicriver already, but i doesn´t get an answer, so i try it here.

47 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
SCORTIE says

nobody?

1449 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Hi Scortie! Here’s the best that I can answer…

1) Because it would probably confuse the licensing aspect. When someone buys an item, they are bound to Envato’s licensing terms, not yours.

2) As long as you aren’t giving away free files, we are allowed to link to our websites from the profile page. (see mine)

3) Yes and yes. Most of us have links to our support site either in the item or documentation.

4) Earnings do not expire, so you can keep it in there as long as you like. Only deposits expire after one year.

Hope that helps!!

by
by
by
by
by
by