hi i am scortie,
i joined last year here.
till now we only did some testings, nothing big. but now i think about to take it more serious and to upload some stuff.
if its ok, i have some questions:
1. why it is not allowed to put – copyrights – or the – © sign – inside our packages?
2. is it allowed to show a link to our website – inside my graphicriver profile? (i see some guys who did that?)
3. is it allowed to link to our website – inside my packages? or is it allowed to put a link to a support@ e-mail inside?
4. how long get the payment reversed – if the amount is to small – excample: i have 50$ but don´t need it, it is possible to hold it for 12 month or more in the account? or is that a risk?
thanks buddies for your help
ps: i tried to ask all that on graphicriver already, but i doesn´t get an answer, so i try it here.
Hi Scortie! Here’s the best that I can answer…
1) Because it would probably confuse the licensing aspect. When someone buys an item, they are bound to Envato’s licensing terms, not yours.
2) As long as you aren’t giving away free files, we are allowed to link to our websites from the profile page. (see mine)
3) Yes and yes. Most of us have links to our support site either in the item or documentation.
4) Earnings do not expire, so you can keep it in there as long as you like. Only deposits expire after one year.
Hope that helps!!