2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
RatTheme says

Hi, I am very much frustrate about themeforest template business. 1 years ago I had bought a template from themeforest by different account. By that I had learned about the envato marketplace. Then I had started to study the theme market and at-last 6 month later I had submitted my first template for sale from one of my company account.But we had got total 90 sales on that and still selling. I found it sustainable for a company.So I started to study more about consumer,Developer, rate of growth for this business.And at last I had decided to start a big company for this business with themeforest. So for I had appointed more than 50 employees for it.Because I know that my investment will not lost. I had the real time view about this business. from last two months we are preparing our developer and designer for it although they are professional developer and designer.from this month we had submitted our first template “Replica Premium Joomla Template” and got rejected. We took time to review it and after some several changes we had re-submitted it. Again got rejection.At the 3rd time I had contacted envato support team for rejection detail.Got replies after 12 days of losing my time.And then we call our designer and advice them according to the reviewer advice. After that we had re-submitted replica with full bootstrap support and here is the live demo http://rattheme.com/demo/themeforest/joomla/replica .After waiting 2 days we got rejection again.Do not know what is the feature but I am feeling hopeless. Because I had planed to form a company depending on this marketplace and already invest a lot for it.But at the last time I am finding some issue which is very much difficult for a company to run with themeforest. Like rejection , Support delay.For the quality rejection is good but be specific after rejection.I think after getting several time rejection everybody will hopeless.Al the reviewer need to give some extra specific feedback to help him to approve.But I did not get it every time. After trying 12 days I had got some reason and solve it and resubmit it and got again rejection.Now anyone tell me am I wait again 12 days to got another rejection details?How is this good for a company or a developer? Can any one really advice me or I have to give up with themeforest. Because for me it is very-much difficult to carry 50 employees with out any product. I want advice from you guys please help me. CEO RatTheme.

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

That theme does not look ready for TF.
js errors, slider generates scrollbars + and with ugly animations, no gallery/portfolio pages, neglected typography, homepage grid is non existent, no cool features, ugly footer!!!
50 people you say?!

505 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
theAlThemist says

Change the designer. Everything looks mounted, not designed.

Sorry to be rude – just my 2 cents.

2203 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

hi rat , im not expert , but is not pleasing to the eye , beyond that you have many problems , i think scrollbar its terrible and the gallery send me to a blog page , i dont know .. if you have employees you need a tester team , anyway the design is very important , your designers need more inspiration ..

do not give up, today i get my rejection n° 10.

i hope you do well

Manuel

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
RatTheme says

Thank you very much wickedpixel,Koev and manuelvega. I was struggling hard for that. You people are really helpful.I got the point.Really our design need improvement. We really have a great developer team I had appointed. But problem is with design.I will do a meeting with my designers tomorrow and I think from next with your help I can achieve the success.But I have now some design in my hand which was done by our new 2 designers who are really studying hard with themeforest.So I need your advice for the two design I am sharing just advice me if the design is good with themeforest or not.I did not uploaded it yet.I think it will help me to take decision. http://d.pr/i/HYFd and http://d.pr/i/R7dl . Please check that and give me valuable advice to work with you. Thanks CEO RatTheme

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Thank you very much wickedpixel,Koev and manuelvega. I was struggling hard for that. You people are really helpful.I got the point.Really our design need improvement. We really have a great developer team I had appointed. But problem is with design.I will do a meeting with my designers tomorrow and I think from next with your help I can achieve the success.But I have now some design in my hand which was done by our new 2 designers who are really studying hard with themeforest.So I need your advice for the two design I am sharing just advice me if the design is good with themeforest or not.I did not uploaded it yet.I think it will help me to take decision. http://d.pr/i/HYFd and http://d.pr/i/R7dl . Please check that and give me valuable advice to work with you. Thanks CEO RatTheme

The second one is lovely, however it might be rejected on being too similar

2203 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

if I had to pick one , I’d will choose Bdesign, looks more clean and elegant , but need more work , the layout its not unique .. u need to try something different , or pulish all a bit more ..

25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Romania
AnghelGabriel says

I think more atention to details is critical.

by
by
by
by
by
by