4247 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
P.S. Shucks said you could make two withdrawals. Has anyone ever done this?

I’ve done it. Heck, I’ve made 3 withdraws in one month before.( 2 solid figure withdraws and 1 “all earnings at the end of the month” withdraw). But in your case you can’t withdraw all earnings at the end of the month. It has to be a solid figure for each withdraw. That way you two can split it 50/50 without having to lose money transferring through paypal because of their fees. I’d wait until the day before the last day (australian time), to make the withdraws.

734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says

Just got an official answer by email. It’s not possible unfortunately :( Just wanted to let everybody know. Anyway, it’s not a biggie :D

Chris

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Just to let you know, the name 50andJack reminds me of some alcoholic beverage.

Back to the subject. Does this mean that you can’t have multiple “ALL EARNINGS ” withdraws at the end of the month? Because I’ve made multiple withdraws at the throughout the month before. I got the payments all at the same time though. But it was still 3 different payments.

734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says
Just to let you know, the name 50andJack reminds me of some alcoholic beverage. Back to the subject. Does this mean that you can’t have multiple “ALL EARNINGS ” withdraws at the end of the month? Because I’ve made multiple withdraws at the throughout the month before. I got the payments all at the same time though. But it was still 3 different payments.

Jack Daniels? :D Naa, that’s another Jack :P

No, the “ALL EARNINGS ” can only be withdrew once. At least doesn’t make sense how you could make 2 withdrawals for all the earning more than once :D.

Did you withdraw the money into different paypal accounts when you had several withdrawals? Or in the same account?

Chris

2075 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
LanceSnider says

Yes, you can make multiple withdraws per month. The only thing you need to worry about is the minimum withdraw. Each withdraw needs to be at least $50. So if together you’ve earned $99, you couldn’t do 2 $49.50 withdraws.

810 posts We're a nice team!
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
ThemeFocus says
Yes, you can make multiple withdraws per month. The only thing you need to worry about is the minimum withdraw. Each withdraw needs to be at least $50. So if together you’ve earned $99, you couldn’t do 2 $49.50 withdraws.

:) must >=50$ for every one!

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
Did you withdraw the money into different paypal accounts when you had several withdrawals? Or in the same account? Chris

I made 3 withdraws for the same month all the the same paypal account. But don’t worry. Every time you request a payout that ISN ’T the all earnings option, you are able to input which paypal account you want to send the money to. I could have easily sent the 3 payments to 3 different accounts. But, I don’t have 3 different paypal accounts. You’ll be alright.

by
by
by
by
by
by