736 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Became a Top 20 Author of the Month
+6 more
ant_farm
says
Just to let you know, the name 50andJack reminds me of some alcoholic beverage. Back to the subject. Does this mean that you can’t have multiple “ALL EARNINGS ” withdraws at the end of the month? Because I’ve made multiple withdraws at the throughout the month before. I got the payments all at the same time though. But it was still 3 different payments.

Jack Daniels? :D Naa, that’s another Jack :P

No, the “ALL EARNINGS ” can only be withdrew once. At least doesn’t make sense how you could make 2 withdrawals for all the earning more than once :D.

Did you withdraw the money into different paypal accounts when you had several withdrawals? Or in the same account?

Chris

2108 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Taught a course or tutorial on Tuts+
  • Featured in the Envato Market Community podcast
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
LanceSnider
says

Yes, you can make multiple withdraws per month. The only thing you need to worry about is the minimum withdraw. Each withdraw needs to be at least $50. So if together you’ve earned $99, you couldn’t do 2 $49.50 withdraws.

821 posts We're a nice team!
  • Became a Top 20 Author of the Month
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+11 more
ThemeFocus
says
Yes, you can make multiple withdraws per month. The only thing you need to worry about is the minimum withdraw. Each withdraw needs to be at least $50. So if together you’ve earned $99, you couldn’t do 2 $49.50 withdraws.

:) must >=50$ for every one!

by
by
by
by
by
by