361 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
kops says

Hi,

I have to design a series of banners for a stag / hen company and need a few well cut out girls / guys to drop onto the banners.

I’m useless at cutting out hair so hoped to find a load of these images on graphic river but I can’t find anything. Even the nightclub flyers on GraphicRiver which are perfect don’t include the models which is what I need!

Any pointers appreciated – am I missing a whole category here?

jon.

1053 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

Unfortunately you will not find them here. ;/

As far as I know, people link to the photos, they used in a project. For example me, when I sell my flyers. It`s all about copyrights.

IMO, there is only one way to do it. Simply choose photos from stock you like and post an offer here on GR. It`s not hard work, but the price is up to complexity of image.

cheers

PS. Let me know via my profile page. Maybe I can help you :)

63 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
AgentVIP says

As Alexlasek said, there’s no specific category on GraphicRiver that provides transparent PNGs of models. Photodune will provide JPG/PNG files, but will not be transparent. There are PSD resource websites available online, though I obviously wont link to them — but are unlikely to have the sorts of specific images you’re after.

There are various techniques for removing a background of an image, but is generally dependant on the desired finished quality, and the time you have available.

1743 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

You can purchase a stock image with proper license from PhotoDune or anywhere. After that you can hire a freelancer to help make it transparent background. Hit me up at my profile contact form if you’re interested :)

1844 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Let’s make it easier for you, download the images and purchase a Photoshop Action that can extract a model out of the background. There are quite a bit of those actions here. You will only pay 4$ – 5$ for the action.

361 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
kops says

Thanks for the responses – I’ll try and perfect my hair selection skills first but will probably be in touch with one of you!

It’s a shame that the isolated elements section on GR is not larger – there’s a demand for transparent pngs / psd layers that can be dropped into larger projects.

Cheers :)

J

1200 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

Let’s make it easier for you, download the images and purchase a Photoshop Action that can extract a model out of the background. There are quite a bit of those actions here. You will only pay 4$ – 5$ for the action.

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by