2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
arzamshah says

Hello,

I try to install the ShapeShifter 2 themes. The 1st step is I unzip the themes file >> resource >> try to upload shapeshifter2.wordpress.2012-06-25 XML file but failed. I got this message: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Did i miss some step when i installing this theme? Can anyone help me? >.<

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi arzamshah, please take a moment to follow the steps from the visual guide below. It will help you to successfully download/install/activate your WordPress theme.

In addition, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks and good luck.

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
arzamshah says

Hello,

Thanks for asking, I manage to install the themes but using .Zip file because wordpress will said that your file too large. You can overcome it using FTP. But i still failed to install the demo. I don’t know which one file i need to upload that have post, page, menu and some image. Anyway thanks again :)

by
by
by
by
by
by