505 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Located in Italy
+1 more
bosone says
Well, my story is so romantic that was published on Enbato notes!! http://notes.envato.com/interviews/the-story-behind-audiojungles-most-romantic-track-ever/
1520 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

I love any cat any flower and this… :D \\

Yes, it was a real community. :)

1520 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Let’s get romantic now ; this is from one of my favorite poets , Vahan Tekeyan..:

“Love for me was like a river
taking its uncontainable flow
from the distant mountain snow,
The mountain did not even notice.

And if anyone noticed my love
as smoke rising to the sky,
its fire was never seen.”

1367 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

Love is… playing co-op Borderlands2 after work

I love borderlands :bigsmile:
sad i haven’t yet played any of the DLC’s in 2

92 posts Review Manager
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 50+ members Located in Australia Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+11 more
loungekat Envato team says

@IngeniousArtist – I need to finish the main storyline before I can get back to the DLCs, I found I was fighting bad-guys at a much higher level than I was and it was taking up all my money and ammunition (not that there’s any problem with finding more ammunition, it’s everywhere!) Still, lots of fun :D

1367 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

@IngeniousArtist – I need to finish the main storyline before I can get back to the DLCs, I found I was fighting bad-guys at a much higher level than I was and it was taking up all my money and ammunition (not that there’s any problem with finding more ammunition, it’s everywhere!) Still, lots of fun :D
That happened to me a few days back when i tried to play The Assault on Dragon’s Keep DLC, i was lvl 6 and the enemies were 20 rank higher than me :D I had a lvl 50 Maya, lvl 50 Axton, lvl 21 Zero, lvl 16 (or smth like that) Salvador but then i lost my save :P
Currently using Gaige the Mecromancer (level 6), pretty awesome skill slot 8-)
2153 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

I see kind of a connection there…

Cevapi, my one true love!
92 posts Review Manager
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 50+ members Located in Australia Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+11 more
loungekat Envato team says

@IngeniousArtist – I was playing the same DLC! It’s a shame I had to give up so early, I really love the way the story is told and the changing environment was fun. Mr Torque makes me laugh so much. I’m Maya lvl 33. http://envato.d.pr/3ykr – I use steam cloud to save my games, it’s come in handy more than a few times.

1367 posts
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

I use steam cloud to save my games, it’s come in handy more than a few times.

thanks for the info. will try that out :)
Currently i have no screenshots yet as my Mechromancer isn’t that modified :P
maybe one day there might be a Borderlands 2 thread :P

259 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in United Kingdom
+4 more
Patchesoft says

I love my girlfriend :D She won’t let me post a picture of her so boo!

by
by
by
by
by
by