638 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
Typps says

Cevapi, my one true love!

I think I’m falling in love with THE Cevapi too and not tasted it yet lol. Simply looks delicious. Enjoying the setting too, outdoors, beer, the onion cubes and flat bread! Gnam gnam!

Wikipedia should update their pic ;)

487 posts Dream big
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine
+4 more
pixel-industry says

Love Cevapi, my boyfriend, won’t post a pic because you can see him on our profile page, and my dog :)

175 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+2 more
ThemePrince says

I love this pic.. :D

487 posts Dream big
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine
+4 more
pixel-industry says

I love this pic.. :D

Hahahaha EPIC :D

128 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
ic0de says

No time for love. And so you code

657 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

Valentine’s Day just so happens to be my mom’s birthday, and she never gets to celebrate it. This year, I’m taking her and the family out to dinner at a nice restaurant. :)

68 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in India
+2 more
W3Themes says

“Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.”

- A Walk to Remember (2002)

657 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

I think I’m falling in love with THE Cevapi too and not tasted it yet lol. Simply looks delicious. Enjoying the setting too, outdoors, beer, the onion cubes and flat bread! Gnam gnam!

Wikipedia should update their pic ;)

Gimme some o dat!

Before I turn 40, I want to go on a food-trip across Europe and visit every country to sample their cuisines. When the day comes, I’m going straight to Belgrade on my first trip. :D

210 posts We're here to serve
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
isoarts says

I move later this year to croatia, I swear, one time a week it will look like this in my garden. Yummy! :-)

711 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
LCweb says

Easy choice for me, my two cats

beautiful mustaches the Nerino’s ones (the one on the right), aren’t them? :D

by
by
by
by
by
by