205 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
Leupsi says

Just want to share this super emotional song with you (no self promotion)!
In my opinion this song has great lyrics, an awesome melody and a wonderful video.
Klick for emotions!

If you have some similar links it would be great to share your emotions here! Thank’s! <3

281 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Serbia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
scrnjakovic says

I don’t have a song, but I sure want to share my emotions .

I was supposed to meet this girl today, she said she will call me around 2 – 3 pm to set time and place, and I was so happy about it, I mean she’s so cute. Then at 3pm, nothing, 4pm, still nothing….. 7 pm – Hey I’m available now, I was at class and I couldn’t get out… I was like: Nah it’s ok, I was napping (sure, I was spitting fire). So when will you be at Republic Square ? – in 15 mins, she said, what about you? – An hour, is that okay with you? (I sent her sms in the morning that I need 1hr from my apartment and that she should let me know a bit earlier, but got no response and that is what actually made me crazy whole day long) and then I got response from her: “Not really”. Dude I was gonna kill the b**. I replied: Well, too bad. I told you to let me know earlier. And that is story of my life. I know nobody gives a damn, but feels better :D

p.s. check this out better side of me

205 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
Leupsi says

I understand your situation completely, as I have recently experienced something similar and I know that it drives you crazy but it always helps to speak about it!
Don’t be down in the mouth and remember: After a rough patch, there can only come a greater time! :)

4594 posts Love & Light
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
digitalscience says

p.s. check this out better side of me

“broken promises die like roadkill.. ” haha interesting lyrics.

The Script – Science & Faith I’m enjoying this!

281 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Serbia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
scrnjakovic says

Hurts – Illuminated Damn I almost forgot this song exists :D It’s so awesome.

511 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
JonBuice says
http://audiojungle.net/item/second-chance/2910791

Here’s a song I wrote about/for my gf at the time. Despite my efforts, things didn’t work out. But at least I got a good song out of it all!

by
by
by
by
by
by