108 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
creativeCary says

Hi guys!

This is my first work on Graphicriver and it has been accepted!! :) I would have bean really disappointed if they had rejected it, I spent a lot of time working on it. I hope it will pay off, this is really encouraging!

Thanks creativeCary for creating this topic for us newbies!

Designorama…congrats for approval…your item reflects your hard work…thanks to contribute to this thread…thanks to all :)

1 post
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Syrian Arab Republic
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Qosmio says

Newbie… 1st rejected and 2nd design still waiting approval… :( wish me luck.

me 2 :stress: ,its now on held!!!

284 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Shellbot says

I basically started uploading stuff here because I needed more practise with Fireworks/Photoshop and thought “if I’m making stuff for practise, better on GR than sitting on my desktop”.

My very first item was uploaded late at night, I actually had a nightmare where the reviewer sent a reply telling me to go away and never come back with my crappy skills (I’m a nervous person :p), then woke up in the morning to an email saying it was accepted! I’d actually written something like “this is my first ever file, please don’t be mean” in the notes to reviewer box and got a nice congratulatory reply in return.

I have had a couple of other things rejected since, but as long as there are more accepted than rejected I try not to freak out :D

951 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
Giallo says

I felt bad!! I thought I’ve made millions with my file in the first days!! :D

390 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Rayzong says

So so disappointed.. i submitted 5 design.. and all rejects.. some are soft most are full rejection. Just keep going and there will be a day where all the design you submit can get approved!

200 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Goldenbug says

first of all, I’ve thought that I will able to be a rich designer ,) second off all, could I be a rich person?

after about 2 years I learn tons of things about that…

,)

108 posts
+2 more
creativeCary says

I basically started uploading stuff here because I needed more practise with Fireworks/Photoshop and thought “if I’m making stuff for practise, better on GR than sitting on my desktop”.

My very first item was uploaded late at night, I actually had a nightmare where the reviewer sent a reply telling me to go away and never come back with my crappy skills (I’m a nervous person :p), then woke up in the morning to an email saying it was accepted! I’d actually written something like “this is my first ever file, please don’t be mean” in the notes to reviewer box and got a nice congratulatory reply in return.

I have had a couple of other things rejected since, but as long as there are more accepted than rejected I try not to freak out :D

No doubt Envato is good place to evaluate our skills… Or fuel for inspiration or creativity :)

108 posts
+2 more
creativeCary says

So so disappointed.. i submitted 5 design.. and all rejects.. some are soft most are full rejection. Just keep going and there will be a day where all the design you submit can get approved!

Right bro. i am also looking for that day and definitely it will come soon :)

108 posts
+2 more
creativeCary says

first of all, I’ve thought that I will able to be a rich designer ,) second off all, could I be a rich person?

after about 2 years I learn tons of things about that…

,)

keep learning….keep trying Bro. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by