I don’t do much freelance design work, so I am usually designing something personal for my own reasons and it’s often because I’ve previously dreamed, thought about, or was inspired to move on a particular idea. I don’t a lot of random stuff just because I think it will be popular or liked or desired by someone else.
So I enjoy the slogan dream, design, repeat… I feel it summarizes how I like to work and truly encapsulates my method of birthing new projects. The background image is from a set of minimal geometric gradient wallpapers I was inspired to create. You can check them out here.
Oops, just failed to insert the picture(((
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Forum Superstar
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars