1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
moonslightv says

Hello. I am in desperate need of some help. My web designer is on vacation visiting family and he’s not sure when he will be back to help me, and i would like this issue resolved ASAP. I have a wordpress/woocommerece site using the Shopsum theme. Unfortunately the slider, which is suppose to be the main center piece of the site, is not working for me. It seems to work for some people, but not others, and i cannot see it on any browser or computer I use. I would post on the WP Titans forums, but my designer has the purchase code I need to post on their forums. Any help would be appreciated!

407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

Unfortunately you are unlikely to receive help with a theme without the purchase code.

While you may well be a very genuine case nevertheless there is no way to verfiy the purchase without the buyer account.

279 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
candeed says

Good webdesigner never leave his client alone with incompleted job.

Sorry to hear that this bad thing happen to you, and I wish you can find your solution soon.

:grin:

3012 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says

no buyers badge = no help

3719 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says

no buyers badge = no help

If you’re going to post something like this, at least explain it a bit more. Also, PaddyTaylor made exactly this point already.

In either case, moonslightv, I’m afraid this is something that does not really belong on the public forums. Have you tried contacting wptitans directly? I really do suggest trying to get the purchase code, since without it it is quite a slippery slope for any author to offer support. Can’t your web designer email it to you? If all else fails, I’m afraid you’ll just have to wait for him to come back.

Good webdesigner never leave his client alone with incompleted job.

Such disgrace! You might even think that they’re human.

by
by
by
by
by
by