6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
tandoigai says

I love Metro theme. I haven’t submitted any themes. Anyone can give me an advice: Should I design another Metro Theme? The change for it to be approved low or high?

Thanks in advanced!

DobrincuSebastian
DobrincuSebastian Recent Posts Threads Started
145 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Europe
DobrincuSebastian says

Your goal should be to create unique themes. There already are some Metro Style themes on the market. Of course if you think you can code/design a better one, you can try. It’s your choice :)

6 posts
tandoigai says

Your goal should be to create unique themes. There already are some Metro Style themes on the market. Of course if you think you can code/design a better one, you can try. It’s your choice :)

Thank you for your opinion. :) Anyone can give me another comment? :)

894 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+5 more
infuse01 says

YES! Please, absolutely. WE really need another Metro Theme. I have 100 customers who are already waiting to buy it.

Do you want to hear/read something like the above?
  • Yes? Then why do you ask?
  • No? Then best is to stick with what DobrincuSebastian said. I couldn’t add anything else to it. ;-)

That’s my opinion ;-)

6 posts
tandoigai says

YES! Please, absolutely. WE really need another Metro Theme. I have 100 customers who are already waiting to buy it. Do you want to hear/read something like the above?
  • No? Then best is to stick with what DobrincuSebastian said. I couldn’t add anything else to it. ;-)
That’s my opinion ;-)

Yes. Thank you. Which features do you think they need for a new metro theme?

DobrincuSebastian
DobrincuSebastian Recent Posts Threads Started
145 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Europe
DobrincuSebastian says

YES! Please, absolutely. WE really need another Metro Theme. I have 100 customers who are already waiting to buy it. Do you want to hear/read something like the above?
That’s my opinion ;-)

Think… use user friendly interactions, multiple color schemes, nice overall design… You can’t just ask here for features. Hope i helped :)

1 post
  • Located in United States
donaldjlove says

I’m in the market for a Metro theme at the moment (why I’m at Theme Forest right now). There are several good ones, but I think there is room for another contender.

One approach to consider is that current Metro-inspired themes are blog or magazine focused. There may be space for a page-based approach. Also, while there are many themes that use the general Metro design principles, there are few that have a strong focus on the tile interface. Especially when one looks past the home page. As was said before, options for color choices, layouts, graphics, etc. would also be desirable.

Good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by