15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Sweden
mavraj says

Hi all!

I do not know if I’m in the right forum but I post my question here anyway.

As you can see, I have no items for sale but would really like to design something that will be accepted and effectively used. I have no education in web design but it has only been (and is) a hobby of mine so I would like to have some feedback from you and hopefully I can develop for the better. Do you think design can be accepted here at Themeforest and is it then worth to do it in WordPress or HTML / CSS ?

Thanks in advance and I appreciate all criticism!

The design: http://mavraj.se/victorious.png

406 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Nepal
+3 more
RelStudios says

Hi all!

I do not know if I’m in the right forum but I post my question here anyway.

As you can see, I have no items for sale but would really like to design something that will be accepted and effectively used. I have no education in web design but it has only been (and is) a hobby of mine so I would like to have some feedback from you and hopefully I can develop for the better. Do you think design can be accepted here at Themeforest and is it then worth to do it in WordPress or HTML / CSS ?

Thanks in advance and I appreciate all criticism!

The design: http://mavraj.se/victorious.png

Hi,

First of all my eyes get stuck into your logo..the purple color doesn’t match at all…And rest you need to go through your visual hierarchy,typography,and all portion of your page :)..It’s most unclear desgin..Sorry to say that but it’s true :)..Need love your desgin more..I don’t think right now your desgin can’t get approved at this stage….You have to learn more about graphics and other stuffs..etc..

Regards,

Satish

by
by
by
by
by
by