- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
EladChai saidthere is many way to fit but definitely need some sense of typography. And of course they have to know how to change the size of the type, how to track and kern. how to change the distance in between the lines. Also if the text is less then they can use empty squares to fill it up the lines. But thank you very much EladChiai, with this comment you helped me a lot. I think i have to give an example for this possibility.
Just 1 thought I have in mind… When a buyer will change the text, it won’t fit the “perfect square” form.
No problem dude glad to help..
That’s one of the reasons why I try not to complex the text into a unique form that will suit to a specific length/letter order. Hope you find a solution