Hello everyone. I needed some information on the ecommerce part of the themes,
If i wanted to show the product prices to customers only after they log in, would i have to adjust the code on the theme, or can that be done with a wordpress plug-in.
any help or a point to the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
- Exclusive Author
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
Can’t tell about wordpress, but OpenCart have this feature built-in.
ah ha. Thank you. I might go with the open cart platform then, but im not 100 percent familiar with that platform. I’ve worked with it only a couple of times.
WordPress is great as a CMS but it’s poor as an eccomerce site
OC is awesome for ecommerce sites, it’s built to do it while WP wasn’t
As above, OC has the feature built into the settings and can run multiple stores from one install (bit like WPMU)