492 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DoubleX says

I’m a big fan of Olivia Wilde, so… :)

32 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Bulgaria
+1 more
extreemer says

Hi, nice desktop! Can you tell me the right sidebar widgets name, becouse I search them, but I can’t find them? :)
70 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+4 more
azyrusmax says

Here’s mine -

Download Here if you Like to :D1920×1200 only

492 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DoubleX says

Hi, nice desktop! Can you tell me the right sidebar widgets name, becouse I search them, but I can’t find them? :)

Hello, it’s Rainmeter with plugins Corner Calendar, VClouds Weather, Gnometer, Winamp Circles and Dark Glass :) I customized few of them specifically for my computer setup and my preferences.

32 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Bulgaria
+1 more
extreemer says

Hello, it’s Rainmeter with plugins Corner Calendar, VClouds Weather, Gnometer, Winamp Circles and Dark Glass :) I customized few of them specifically for my computer setup and my preferences.

Thank you very much, now I will use them on my desktop! :)

58 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
asifnm7 says

Some great desktops, but what is really curious is the fact that most people would expect the majority of them to be mac desktops, but seem to be overwhelmingly windows – how strange, don’t you think?!

61 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Located in Romania
+2 more
varcolac1000 says

Some great desktops, but what is really curious is the fact that most people would expect the majority of them to be mac desktops, but seem to be overwhelmingly windows – how strange, don’t you think?!

Windows will be always the power !

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Mexico
codeevolved says

128 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
ic0de says

Finally got clearer.

43 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina
+2 more
alenn says

Here is mine Ubuntu 13.10 with Gnome environment :)

by
by
by
by
by
by