This is a general question really, I have a lot of themes which I have purchased and I am quite a newbie to all this. Is it ethical to show screenshots of themes to my potential customers as long as I credit the author i.e designed by…..
I haven’t come across a forums that has asked this question yet but it would be great if someone can point me in the right direction.
I have heard that people have discussed about slightly altering the theme and pass it off as there own but I don’t want to do that!!
I’m happy to give credit where it’s due (ex-uni student)
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site