164 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
GFXsupport says

Hey, I was a member of shutterstock for a year and a bit back in the day. It is an amazing resource site for vectors.

At the time the license said that the items can be used in commercial work and it still says that now.

But as I am not a member of SS anymore would I have to resign back up at the site to use the items I have already paid for and downloaded.

I am also having troubles finding the resources I downloaded to link to them on ShutterStock now. Would I have to find those pages aswell before submitting designs here for review?

Thanks,

Ryan GFXsupport

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

Yes – any images included in your designs need to have the appropriate license – for example not just for commercial work but also to be able to include in something for resale – you may want to email and ask them

As for details on images – yes, you need to reference each image with a link to the authors site (or page) and name so it can be double checked.

2 posts
  • Bought between 1000 and 4999 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
networke says

Shutterstock image license terms

YOU MAY NOT :

Use Shutterstock Images in a manner that competes with Shutterstock’s business. This includes, by way of illustration only and not by way of limitation, displaying Images in any format (including thumbnails) for download on a website, offering Shutterstock Images for sale, or including Shutterstock Images in templates of any nature, including templates for websites, social networking websites (e.g., MySpace.com, Facebook, etc.) documents, projects or otherwise for distribution and/or sale to third parties.

164 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
GFXsupport says
Shutterstock image license terms

YOU MAY NOT :

Use Shutterstock Images in a manner that competes with Shutterstock’s business. This includes, by way of illustration only and not by way of limitation, displaying Images in any format (including thumbnails) for download on a website, offering Shutterstock Images for sale, or including Shutterstock Images in templates of any nature, including templates for websites, social networking websites (e.g., MySpace.com, Facebook, etc.) documents, projects or otherwise for distribution and/or sale to third parties.

Bummer, thanks for finding that.

by
by
by
by
by
by