4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi, I still cannot find the purchase code!! When I go to ‘Downloads’ the only option even close to the License Certificate link you mention is called ‘Regular License’ however this just takes you to a page with License information, not a specific purchase code for the item. Can you assist please? Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve, the purchase code can be found inside the License Certificate. Simply head on over to your Downloads page, click on the item’s download button, and you’ll be able to grab it.

Now simply open the License Certificate document, and you’ll be able to locate the Item Purchase Code inside:

If you need any additional assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. Good luck.

FirestormGraphics
FirestormGraphics Recent Posts Threads Started
38 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
FirestormGraphics says

ive created an updated screenshot for authors to make use of, leaving credits intact would be appreciated.

screenshot

Enjoy :)

8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
queenhound says

Just wanted to jump in and say thank you for this product.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
gianlucagiunta says

Good Morning I purchased a wordpress theme and I am trying to send a ticket to his author through the support page, but I don’t know where i have to enter the Envato Purchase Code. I am not able to find the box in the form.

Thanks for the attention

4377 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

^ Hi gianluca, I see that you’ve already contacted the author via item comments, which is great. He’ll definitely be able to point you in the right direction.

For additional support/contact information, please refer to the item’s support page. Thanks and good luck.

Due to the posted date of this thread, 2 years ago, in order to prevent confusion, it has been locked.

by
by
by
by
by
by