Im looking for someone who can make a simple horse riding flash. There is no real goal in the game, the user just rides through the country side.
Colors of the horse have to be parsed in through set vars in php.
Ofcourse there’s a lot more to it, so if you feel up for the task and want to make some money please contact me.
Please provide more info regarding your project. Depending on your requirements, I might be able to help you out.
Here are the details:
- There are no win situations.
- The user can simply ride a horse in variable enviroments ( beach, woods, countryside? )
- Maybe the user can do some exploring and the flash can keep up how much has been explored.
- User has the possibility to find a goodie in the flash ( we call them Equis )
- If easy to make ( view from behind the rider Horses back in view with the rider in view (simple puppets will do))
- I must be able to pass through color variables such as ( horse color, maybe type of horse, tail color, rider vest color, rider hat color?
That’s it, the user can ride on forever or return to the stables to finish riding.
Can you help?
Thanks for the details. In addition to what you’ve already explained, I need to know if you can provide the artwork graphics. If so, please send me an message with all the necessary technical specs (including, but not limited to, app’s width, height etc.) via the contact form on my profile page, and then I’ll be able to give you a price and completion time estimate.
Thank you for the replies, I have artwork in 2d (constructable horses which can create up to 10.000 different types etc. )
The script would have to run on the following site: equilino.nl ( check for an idea )
You can contact me on info (at) equilino.nl
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.