9 posts
fajarpagi says

Hi everybody here, Im sorry out of topic. I need urgently WP theme simply design. for demo look here http://goo.gl/BzwtHF. if you have a template like this or his building you can contact me. or Reply this Thread. I need Urgent :) Thanks before

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

I doubt anyone is producing a theme like that !

1239 posts How's the surf doing?
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

493 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

It will be featured! for sure!

1748 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Oh my god. How can someone like that?

376 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
kaaz says

Hi fajarpagi,

How about our Spalon WP theme, you can also move menu bar to top

Thank you

9 posts
fajarpagi says

Hi fajarpagi,

How about our Spalon WP theme, you can also move menu bar to top

Thank you
Yap I know. but, Im beginner. I need urgent today guys. You can help me for that? :(
585 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AlexFjord says

“Urgent today” – you need to find the theme today or you need it all built and put together today?

you will never find something like that link here. You can find something which could do the job (and prettier) that would need a little customisation but if you need help to create it too all by today – that’s going to cost A LOT

376 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
kaaz says

@fajarpagi

Sure, I’ll help you for that ASAP.

Thank you

9 posts
fajarpagi says

“Urgent today” – you need to find the theme today or you need it all built and put together today?

you will never find something like that link here. You can find something which could do the job (and prettier) that would need a little customisation but if you need help to create it too all by today – that’s going to cost A LOT
Hah?, are You kidding guys?. this theme is SIMPLY guys. if a professional web designer who worked on it will be very fast. didn’t take long. and I think the price was relatively of low.
by
by
by
by
by
by