fajarpagi says

@fajarpagi

Sure, I’ll help you for that ASAP.

Thank you
How much?, & How long?
9 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
fajarpagi says

Hahahaha slow down guys. this isn’t surprise :D Im newbie only guys, don’t laughing me :(
361 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
kaaz says

@fajarpagi

for minor modification, its free. I’ll change that immediately. Please contact me through my profile page.

Thank you

9 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
fajarpagi says

I doubt anyone is producing a theme like that !
I know, but Im verry likely for them. SlowDown guys :)
950 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+1 more
tommusrhodus says

Im newbie only guys, don’t laughing me :(

Oh, I’m sorry if you thought I was laughing at you, I wasn’t I promise, just immediately thought of that .gif :)

512 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
AlexFjord says

“Urgent today” – you need to find the theme today or you need it all built and put together today?

you will never find something like that link here. You can find something which could do the job (and prettier) that would need a little customisation but if you need help to create it too all by today – that’s going to cost A LOT
Hah?, are You kidding guys?. this theme is SIMPLY guys. if a professional web designer who worked on it will be very fast. didn’t take long. and I think the price was relatively of low.

With all due respect first this link is not a WP theme unless I am mistaken and any custom WP theme with a 24hr turn around is not going to be cheap but I wish you good luck with it!

by
by
by
by
by
by