1 post
cycle99 says

Hi there We are currenty developing a WP-Theme for a School located in Germany. Now we need a feature, for that we dont have time to develope. Budget is available, and absolutly easy paid. But first the Requirements:

First of all: There a posts in a category “Events”. Subscribers should be able “to join” an event, or “unjoin”. And: it should be possible, to list all “joined Events”, like “my Events” or something on a page or anywhere else. The available Places for an event are to be defined: stored as a variable like “20” in a custom field at the post.

- 2 radiobuttons: Join / Unjoin - Possibility to Join and Unjoin unlimited times - listing of all joined subscribers - listing for the subscribers (if logged in) “all my Events” that he joined with permalink to the post/event

as a theme developer i should be able to include the funtion anywhere i want, post or page, in the template.

If you’re interessted, we will fixing a price for your work. Regards, Felix

136 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Konnessa says

Hello,

We could definitely help you with this and would be no issue to get it done quickly.

Please contact us from our profile and we can chat more.

Thanks

1 post
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
twopoint-0 says

Greetings,

We’ve done this multiple times for various clients form multiple industries. We know WordPress better than we know ourselves! Wordpress is second nature to us, we use it on a daily! Let’s speak over skype and get the ball rolling ! Search no more

email: fadi@twopoint-0.com

by
by
by
by
by
by