Maybe it’s just me, but I sense that more and more HTML themes are being released as single page designs as opposed to multi page themes. While others I am sure will disagree, I think that most single page themes lack the overall features that are typically included in multi page themes and I’ve given up even looking at them anymore.
I sure hope that developers start releasing more multi page HTML templates…
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Both have different prices and target different needs. Also each one has its own pros-cons. It shouldn’t have to do with personal opinion about them, but final client project requeriments.