Hey folks, please dont flame me for what may seem a silly question, but when creating a single page WP theme, would you normally expect it to support pages, archives etc?
Again sorry if this is dumb of me but I thought I should ask the fine TF community
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
You need to support pages/posts which should appear perfectly fine when viewing them individually. The rest are not mandatory (archives)..
excellent – iv only created full themes in the past (for lack of a better phrase) but I soon realised when I started my latest project that a single page parallax theme (and similar) somewhat limits the amount of template files needed
Thanks for you input RubenBristian
My logic arrives at a conclusion that supporting the WP menus is also redundant in such themes