5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
bomakalu says

Hello I just purchased peerapong’s Sirens theme. Sadly I was not able to check everything and the woocommerce area is not working. The checkout page does not work as when you click on the country dropdown the countries are missing. This is a massive thing and should never have been allowed through the checking process as themeforest should have checked this out! This theme should not have been allowed to be sold like this as it does not function and is missleading!

does anyone have a fix for this as woocommerce wont help unless an extension or item of theres is purchased? Please help as I cannot find a simple solution like changing the css?

many thanks

bo

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi bo, this is a general open forum, have you tried interacting directly with the author here? The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction.

3858 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Given the country list drops down perfectly in the demo I am sure it does in the downloaded version too. Are you sure you have set up the WooCommerce plugins correctly?

Have you checked the documentation? Have you tried emailing PeerPong or as they have had issues with their support tired asking about the issue in the item comments?

556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

Given the country list drops down perfectly in the demo I am sure it does in the downloaded version too. Are you sure you have set up the WooCommerce plugins correctly?

Have you checked the documentation? Have you tried emailing PeerPong or as they have had issues with their support tired asking about the issue in the item comments?

On latest Chrome/WIN7 I really can’t see the drop-down, a white rectangle is in front of it.

5 posts
bomakalu says

On latest Chrome/WIN7 I really can’t see the drop-down, a white rectangle is in front of it.

thanks for answering

Yes yes and yes its not working in safari and chrome mac Tried all modes of contact will again!

5 posts
bomakalu says

thanks for answering

Yes yes and yes its not working in safari and chrome mac Tried all modes of contact will again!

After over 6 hours of working on this I am unable to find a resolution. Customers coming to the site on a mac cannot choose the country to ship to when they want to check out. this is unnacceptable as its not a small browser incompatiblity issue. if anyone can assist then i would be amazingly grateful! many thanks

bo

5 posts
bomakalu says

Hi bo, this is a general open forum, have you tried interacting directly with the author here? The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction.

Hello Dzinc any help is welcome here as after over 6 hours needless work I cannot get this to work. This is a key error and not a simple incompatibility issue!

many thanks for your advice and help

bo

357 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
billyf says

Hi bomakalu,

As mentioned by Dzinc, it is better if you can contact the author directly either by sending him an email or at the item’s comments page. Most authors won’t be providing support via Envato forums because it is not specific to the items of the authors, not forgetting that most established authors won’t even read the forums as they might not have the time to do so.

Thanks and good luck!

5 posts
bomakalu says

Hi bomakalu,

As mentioned by Dzinc, it is better if you can contact the author directly either by sending him an email or at the item’s comments page. Most authors won’t be providing support via Envato forums because it is not specific to the items of the authors, not forgetting that most established authors won’t even read the forums as they might not have the time to do so.

Thanks and good luck!

Thanks for the assistance I am going to plug away as this is a major issue with the some complex clashing it is amazing how the developer got this blinding fault through but cest la vie! bo

1612 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+9 more
DaniMun says

Hello Bo,

I’m sorry to hear about the issue that you’re facing. However, I might be able to figure out and fix the issue for you. Please get in touch with me through the contact form on my profile page.

Thanks!

Best regards
Dani

by
by
by
by
by
by