2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
surfspc says

Hello,

I’m facing issues with your theme for my two websites which were running okay. 1st site got down when I try to install optimizepress theme on paradise theme. 2nd site got down when I try to activate Backup plugin of wordpress.

1st website is http://5site6figures.com/ and the error is Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wp_pagenavi() (previously declared in /home/evoclear/public_html/5site6figures.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-pagenavi/core.php:12) in /home/evoclear/public_html/5site6figures.com/wp-content/themes/OptimizePress/lib/includes/wp-pagenavi.php on line 180

2nd website is http://undergroundprofits.com/ and the error is

Fatal error: Class ‘CustomAdminSubPage’ not found in /home/evoclear/public_html/undergroundprofits.com/wp-content/themes/paradise/functions/admin_options/AdminPageFactory.php on line 11

29 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Finland
  • Exclusive Author
sligooy says

I think you should contact the author of this theme directly to see if they can help you.

But at a quick glance about your problems:

1. problem is not really related to the paradise theme. But it seems that OptimizePress is trying to redeclare a function that is already in a plugin you’ve installed. This is an issue with OptimizePress theme, not paradise.

2. problem might be related to several issues, but main thing is that the page you are calling is trying to use a class called CustomAdminSubPage that doesn’t exist. Why it’s calling this is unclear with this information. Might be related with theme version conflict for example, plugin related issue or a lot of other options. :) Might not have anything to do with the theme itself either.

Hope this can guide you to a solution.

2 posts
surfspc says

I have also seen other people do facing these type of issues …

Anyhow how can I contact the author of the theme?

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+3 more
Dzinc says

Hi guys, are you referring to Paradise Premium WP Theme? If so, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by