Hi there I’ve installed the WP Pro Automotive theme,but it’s just not working
I can’t put up any slides, any maps, or any pages etc
Please help :(( lol
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi matthew, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.
Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.
Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.
Hi DzincThe forum seems so confusing as there seems to be so many different places to leave a comment, but I left a comment in 2 different places: http://support.contempographicdesign.com/" and http://themeforest.net/item/wp-pro-automotive-responsive-wordpress-theme/discussion/2363897"
I left a comment yesterday, and still haven’t had a reply. Really need to get this sorted A.S.A.P
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Responded to your comment on the item page, and I’ve given my support personnel a heads up about your ticket. Thanks for your patience.