102 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
djwd says

A user pointed me to a site that is selling mine and other ThemeForest items on their site for a lower price. Unbelievably they also bundle them with hosting services..I’m not posting the link not to advertise this cheaters though. I never cared about fighting “old-fashioned” piracy for many reasons, although this is a bit too much to me, what do you guys think I/we should do other than reporting this to Envato support?

1034 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

You can’t do anything apart from report and DMCA them

208 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+5 more
EasyDevelopment says

There are a lot of websites providing everything from Envato for free, and you will never be able to stop this, I personally taught of a lot of “solutions” to provide a code snippet which will secure scripts, using the purchase code and so on. But a smart person will always be able to bypass those kind of things. The fact that business people will always buy stuff directly from here rather searching them for free will never change, only kids will probably use the free versions rather than getting them for free.

102 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
djwd says

Maybe I wasn’t clear, this is a marketplace selling our items along with optional hosting services. Other than being much worse than giving away them for free (which I said, I wouldn’t care) this could also cause problems to exclusive authors like me as people (and Envato) cannot know if authors are involved in this.

148 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
loveetc says

@djwd: Are you talking about the mojo ? If yes, contact them and they will remove it.

5769 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog Envato team says

Please report this kind of thing to Support rather than post it to the forums. Thanks!

Forum Rules

DO NOT Post any threads discussing or link to piracy and/or warez sites. These do more damage than good and will be locked or disabled. Report any copyright, piracy, or warez violations to Envato Support, and see the Knowledgebase for info on Copyright Support.

by
by
by
by
by
by