• Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
SpyroPress says

Hi Guys,

I want to know my site template conversion to wordpress theme is got rejected with this reason:

Our Review team also provided these comments:

We have reached a point where we have enough of these minimalistic designs. If your item doesn’t bring anything new to the table it can’t be accepted.

If you want to submit any more files that falls into this category [similar items] they not only have to be up to our standards, but really outperform any existing ones.

Can you tell me when we have this luxury while other authors are enjoying the same.

Or should we ask marketplace first before converting and they tell us don’t waste the time on it.

Thanks -Shak

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts
Threads Started
308 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
SnoopyIndustries says

Hi,

If there has previously been an accepted PSD for that theme, or even an HTML, send the link to that file in the submission comments box so the reviewers can know. Otherwise, that basically means that the design is not good enough, so if there wasn’t a psd/html accepted to themeforest for that item you’re unlikely to get it in, sorry.

Cheers

454 posts Premium Website Design
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
SpyroPress says

Hi,

This is the theme I have converted: http://themeforest.net/item/bottom-line-premium-business-landing-page/2858339

and I have mention it that we have an agreement with the author.

Thanks -Shak

by
by
by
by
by
by