20 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
hiraks says

We have been rejected Five times. And we have changed the design 2 times already. Last time reviewer said:-

“Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the item may just swing the decision in your favor.”

Now Revieweris saying:-

“Overall, this is a very solid effort. I’m seeing a few issues that will need to be rectified but before that you need a bigger issue first — genericness.”

My question is does the reviewer before reviewing an item goes through what was the previous rejection reason? Or they treat it as a new item everytime.

Why are the reviews inconsistent on a same design.

the design is here

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
prosenjitdeb says

Such design is generally not found in theme forest.So it will be helpful for you, if reviewers provide specific rejection reason.

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
343 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
SnoopyIndustries says

delete the branded names at the bottom. They won’t accept it like that. Use themeforest/envato/google if you want…not samsung and bb…

Your theme looks nice if you ask me.

20 posts
  • Exclusive Author
hiraks says

Thanks am_themes for your reply.

Request if some one else can suggest and help me to get it approved.

20 posts
  • Exclusive Author
hiraks says

Anyone there to provide any feedback.

1 post
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
sharlene says

I like it!! I don’t understand the reviewers comments… imho if your theme works, why not approve it. Unfortunately I don’t know all the requirements for approval so I can’t suggest anything to help but I wish you all the best with it. I would certainly consider purchase and hope you do get approved soon :)

59 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
Little-Neko says

hi, It doesnt look generic to me (quite unique indeed, with colors), so maybe it s something else. The header is the best part, maybe the dropdown menu and hover state should be polished. Spacing and typo in content pages (ie; team blocs > not enough padding and margins on texts elements, feature page, blocs are floating if you see what i mean). I would try to start from the header, and style the rest accordingly, flat buttons instead of gradients, maybe no texture on footer? change “our skill” style to squared and colorfull, no bootstrap shadow around pics, when there is no shadows elsewhere in the design). I personnaly like the flashy colors, but why not trying more muted tones and see how it looks? I m not a reviewer, and surely reviewer taste comes into play too. Good luck ! :)

1364 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

You have to polish it out. i like the nav, tho icons are to pixelated. and cramped up there. Typo is not very good and you need more spacings. On footer also its to crowded, you need more padding there to. Mostly vertical

20 posts
  • Exclusive Author
hiraks says

I like it!! I don’t understand the reviewers comments… imho if your theme works, why not approve it. Unfortunately I don’t know all the requirements for approval so I can’t suggest anything to help but I wish you all the best with it. I would certainly consider purchase and hope you do get approved soon :)

Hello Sharlene,

Thanks for your post. We are trying our heart and soul to get it approved and then hope you can purchase it :) Thanks again

20 posts
  • Exclusive Author
hiraks says

Hello Little-Neko and Anps,

Thanks a lot for your inputs. We will certainly polish it to make it look at its best.

Hope the reviewers understand this and do not give the same stereotyped replies.

by
by
by
by
by
by