13 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
vivinblack says

contact widget in footer is not in rule, name and email Input section is little bit overlapping the bottom edge. Check the css for line height or height . Change the big company logo’s , better you can put best designers name.

20 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
hiraks says

Hello,

Here is the review that we got when we uploaded our SIte template first on Themeforest.[23rd October]

” Unfortunately your submission Rainbow – Responsive HTML5 & CSS3 Template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

1. Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time. You will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics.

2. There are a few inconsistent spacing issues throughout the design.

3. Overall typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for sale.

4. Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the item may just swing the decision in your favor. “

Then when we next uploaded with a lot of polishness and increasing overall site aesthetics [29th October] We got this review.

“Unfortunately your submission Rainbow – Responsive HTML5 & CSS3 Template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Overall, this is a very solid effort. I’m seeing a few issues that will need to be rectified but before that you need a bigger issue first — genericness.

Try to make your theme’s design more unique and less simplistic. A unique design is a key factor for approval.

I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number items with the same layout and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.

We reached a point of saturation already. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations of this kind of layout. [header, slider, teaser, footer] “

Now after I posted this on the blog I got a lot of positive responses stating that my design is unique(albeit some small design issues which I am rectifying). Envato Staff if you can Please guide me through to get it approved.

268 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
beetlesales says

I hate to say it, but the design needs to be scrapped. Take a look at a few inspirational web design sites to help guide you through the process of creating an unprecedented theme.

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
prosenjitdeb says

I hate to say it, but the design needs to be scrapped. Take a look at a few inspirational web design sites to help guide you through the process of creating an unprecedented theme.
Well, may be you did not like it, but i personally liked many design aspect of the template. like sharlene, i am of the opinion to buy this template once its life.
119 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
silver530 says

White spaces are not enough professional.

by
by
by
by
by
by