20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
hiraks says

Not a bad effort in parts, but there are points that need tweaking, that caught my eye.

The navigation looks a little dated, and the dividers between the items are a little strong, make them a little more subtle, or drop them altogether.

The slider has some really poor imagery in it, the ‘Unplugged Development’ one has that low-res character with the shopping cart, use some sharper imagery.The ‘view work’ buttons as well look like they belong on another design, bring them into line with your theme a little more.

The Call to Action box under your slider needs improving, the text needs more room to breathe, and the stitched border does not sit well with the rest of your theme design.

There are some nice elements on the theme, and with a little more polish, I think it could do well.

thanks

Hello guuthemes , Thanks a lot for your inputs. I am going to modify accordingly.

13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
vivinblack says

We can see the Images (Text with dark gray background) in the layer slider is not looking good. Your Fonts are regular default font so try some google font . You can check which font’s are other designers are using in their themes. use google chrome extension like “whatfont” to determine used fonts on the page.

20 posts
hiraks says

Thanks for your comments. I will check on the fonts.

238 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
dmsumon says

My site template got rejected. Please share your opinions about my design….......

Here are the rejection reasons:-

1.Overall, this is a very solid effort. I’m seeing a few issues that will need to be rectified but before that you need a bigger issue first — genericness.

2.Try to make your theme’s design more unique and less simplistic. A unique design is a key factor for approval.

Here is the link for demo

Can I give you an opinion? The opinion is “Delete it from your PC” That’s all. Be more creative and unique. Don’t you think that there are already lots of items on Themeforest that have the same layout? Consistent is another thing that your item lacks. Moreover it looks like a copy of someone else work. Yes I know you wasted two months on it. Whenever I start a design and suppose after working on only the PSD (Photoshop) more than 15 days, if I think no the design is not enough unique or eye caching, I make no delay to delete it though I have wasted 15 days on it, even if the time is 1 month it makes no change in my decision. Every designer who want’s to be creative must have this courage. So my opinion “Forget this design, just delete it from your PC and start over again” Best of luck :)

20 posts
hiraks says

Hello dmsumon, Thanks for your inputs . Yes throwing away is a tough decision but yes we have throw it away and designing on new lines.

20 posts
hiraks says

Also I will request some other members to provide some insight as well

58 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
PressLayer says

Looke it was separated by the parts, not same one style for all. Give it some space and keep simple.

by
by
by
by
by
by