• United States
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Skyali says

I’m looking for a new staff member to join my team. I will need you to work about 1-2 hours a day threw all business days Mon-Fri solving Wordpress support requests.

The main requirements for the job are, Knowledge of wordpress, Html, Css, Javascript. The skills I consider a plus will be Php & Previous history working with a Themeforest author. I will be giving a $100 advance to who I hire for the job. The salary will fluctuate between $400-$500 depending on your skills.

The role will be handling all support request’s for my Previous and New Wordpress Theme’s. I will also hand over the customizations I turn down if you choose to accept them.

Mainly all I ask is a good personality and someone who enjoys interacting with others on the subject of Wordpress Issue’s.

You can contact me using the contact form on my profile page listing why you want the job and your skills. I will be hiring Immediately somewhere between the next 24-48 hrs. So don’t hesitate to contact me if you apply for the job! Thank you all for your time.

89 posts
  • United States
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
Skyali says

Small bump, The position is still open for the job. Thanks you to those who have already applied.

89 posts
  • United States
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
Skyali says

Alright I got about 4 people I’m considering for the job I will be replying soon if you qualified. Thank you all for your submissions. Please close thread.

2510 posts Community Officer
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+15 more
contrastblack Staff says

Locked as per request :) Good luck!

by