My website is visualarchitect.net I have the skylab theme, which was initially a very appealing theme up until the site went live and new problems surfaced.
1. When viewing the site on mobile devices like an iphone/safari the sites homepage shows up and there is a ‘menu’ option on the right hand side. a. the images on the home page are supposed to be all the same size or appear to be the same size. b. The drop down in this ‘menu’ button offers various gallery options and things that do not make sense to the viewer or me. It also offers some of the proper button options,but they are all unorganized. c. So when viewers click on ‘classic gallery’ for example they get a 404 msg.
d. The issues are sporadic with who can see and who can't.
-Please help in correcting these problems.2. When using the mason video gallery, it is ideal if viewers could get a description of what the video is about by scrolling over the thumbnail image, which will then reveal descriptive text, as seen here: http://www.devanshjhaveri.com/
3. I’d like for viewers to easily share individual pictures but the galleries do not seem to make this possible. Is there any suggestion you have to make this possible in any way?
4. Are there any social media plugins that you would recommend for instagram, twitter and facebook?
My apologies for the longwinded questions but it seems as if WP just got even more complicated in the past few hours between quirks, updates, and combating plugins.
Thank you in advance for your response to my tech questions.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.