2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Rhurds says

Hello, I was hoping you could help me make my pictures fit the slide show correctly. this is my second website using Vulcan and I am so frustrated as I have tried to re-scale, crop, resize and every time the picture does not fit correctly, it is always just a part of the picture on the slide. I hoep you can help as I am going crazy. Thanks in advance Ria

1556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Hello, I was hoping you could help me make my pictures fit the slide show correctly. this is my second website using Vulcan and I am so frustrated as I have tried to re-scale, crop, resize and every time the picture does not fit correctly, it is always just a part of the picture on the slide. I hoep you can help as I am going crazy. Thanks in advance Ria

can you share demo link what problem you facing.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Rhurds says

Hi, thanks for getting back so quickly. This is the link to the website i started yesterday http://www.xuntanzaeditorial.com/ but I have made a couple of others using Vulcan as I really like template, we purchased it about a year ago and the slides have always been a problem for me. You can see the third slide I have is terrible and the other two I used just because they didn’t look as bad but they still do not fit perfectly. I hope you can help me. I am pretty new at all of this and am only just start to have the courage to play with the css coding.

Thanks in advance, Ria

1556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Your slider looks fine, where is problem?

by
by
by
by
by
by