2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
DazedConfused says

I’m not getting support for this from the author, at least I haven’t heard back for a couple days. I don’t know what the cause may be, but I’m hoping SOMEONE can help…

I’m using Strive http://themeforest.net/item/strive-modern-corporate-html-css-template/1306262?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=iWebStudio

The slides in the slider overlap at random times, any idea how I can fix this so it doesn’t happen anymore??

Thanks in advance,

D/C

325 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
-bianca- says

Well the author could be on holiday ;-)
A few thing you can check:
When you (re) download your purchased item, does the problem also occur on the unedited sample version? If yes, you can contact envato support
If the problem doesn’t exist then it happened after editing some files. Do you have a link or some code so we might be able to look at it?

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
DazedConfused says

The overlapped slides happen on the live demo (see link above) as well – I thought for sure this is something that can get fixed rather easily, but I cannot figure it out. :-(

325 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
-bianca- says

Yes, I see it now. Well I’m not a code expert so I’m not sure if the following is of any help. The slider used is the Diapo slider. The settings can be adjusted in the diapo.js file.
maybe some settings are not adjusted correctly meaning using a different time intervention which makes us see text over one another. Hope it contributes a bit to your issue…

by
by
by
by
by
by