2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
billy1664 says

I have just purcased the Revolution Slider and uploaded it to my wordpress site and cant get it to work, it just comes up with a blank gret area where the slider should be. I installed it using the widget as I’m not sure how to do it the other ways.

would like a bit of advice please

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

Hi billy1664!

Is it a wordpress plugin version you purchased or normal version?

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
billy1664 says

Hi Tean It was the word press plugin version, I am using the clickbump “publisher” theme on wordpress when I drop the widget into my sidebar options and view site all I get is a grey box the size of the slider but, it is in the correct place just not working

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

Its best to contact the author via his support channel.

by
by
by
by
by
by