109 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
whisper says

Is it possible to place this slider – http://themeforest.net/item/ventura-wordpress-corporate-business-theme/378380

Into a new theme I am thinking of purchasing, I own the aformentioned theme, I love the slider but the theme is old and is letting me down :(

Any advice? any quote to do this?

109 posts
whisper says

Hi there,

I can pay in AUD or USD , I am located in Australia. I will think on that price.. thank you!

3679 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

The author describes in the theme how the slider was custom created to seamlessly integrate with the theme – hence why they never released a plugin version.

I am sure it can be done but ripping it from one to another will NOT work without some cautious modification and it will need to be created specifically for your new theme. Good luck

3679 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

EDIT: Duplicate

109 posts
whisper says

Yes I had spoken to Oliie about a plugin about 2 years ago now, maybe longer .. lol!

I have no idea how to do this as I don’t code I do graphics, but I needed to get information. Quite a few people that have contacted me (I have advertised elsewhere) said it can be done easily but will take a little time. I agree it has to be coded into an existing theme, this is what I want :)

3679 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

I can see how it would need to be altered to work with more up to date versions. If you do not find someone you are comfortable with take a look at http://themeforest.net/user/flatking he is a great freelancer who supports various big authors on here. Good luck with it

109 posts
whisper says

Thanks for the heads up :)

by
by
by
by
by
by