2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
bonnieshull says

First of all, thanks for this awesome framework. This is my first time using an options framework in one of my themes. It would be great if there was better documentation for SMOF, and I’d be happy to help write it.

Right now I am struggling with a problem that I don’t see anyone talking about, so it must be something I’m just not getting. SMOF is installed and ready to be customized, but I can’t find the theme-options.php file I’m supposed to edit.

I realize it must be there or no options would be showing up in the sample options panel. I thought it might have been renamed, but I have looked at every single file in the admin folder and don’t see one that seems to fill this role.

Can anyone help me out with this?

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
bonnieshull says

Actually, I just found it!!!

The file that needs to be edited is admin/functions/functions.options.php

The options array starts on line 100

4 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Cambodia
lajame says

theme-options.php was removed from the current version, but the doc is still referring to it. It makes me fool to find it for half an hour.

I’m not code savvy but this is really a great option tool for me.

The lack of it are:

1). Documentation 2). Real Live example. Does all the options already practiced in Burette Theme?

I’m a foolish about how Home Page Layout Manager in a pratical way? Does this also practice using in Buretter? I also saw that you wanna add WYSIWYG but it seems to be n/a.

Anyways, ones should give valua to the hard worker who produces a good stuffs by giving credit to the author!

39 posts
  • Located in India
wpcodexthemes says

Hello keez

I nice work and keez I am also using a SMOF framework for the Wordpress theme option panel and i want to put Adsense ads code options in this framework if you have knowledge about this so please would you help me.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in India
bhavyasoft says

First of all, thanks for a great framework! i am using this in one of my theme, its really great!

I know how to show hidden options with Switch button when “ON” selected fromthe example code, how can i show hidden options with Switch button, on both cases, ON and OFF.

Any help highly appreciated.

by
by
by
by
by
by